Google
 

Thursday 2 October 2008

Long time, no write

Hmm, I've been getting a little despondent lately and a little stressed. Now this could be because I've been feeling under the weather - but the most probable cause is that I am getting married in about three weeks!

Notice the 'about three weeks'. Now my fiance, bless his heart, knows how many days and probably how many hours it is to the wedding but me, me I suffer from head in sand syndrome. I reckon I must have been an ostrich in a previous life.

Don't get me wrong - I love Nick and I am really looking forward to the wedding - I'm just scared of talking in front of a lot of people. Kids on the other hand are no longer a problem. I can shout now like a sargeant major on speed, but 90 odd adults freak me out.

The reason I am writing is because someone posted a comment on this blog which got me thinking. I love writing this but it fell by the wayside during the summer holidays. So, look out for some new blog entries!

No comments:

Do you believe in Chartership?