Google
 

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Christmas Shopping Tips (UK)

It's that time of year again, when the christmas panic sets in. That is if you are not me. I did my christmas shopping weeks ago and I just have to sit back and wait for them to come rollng in. It's not just the ease of shopping that I love but how much cheaper it is to shop online - even including delivery!

To help fellow Librarians and even shoppers, here are some of the best money saving websites in the UK:

Quidco.com This is a brilliant cashback website similar to Greasyplam but in my opinion better. You get a better cash back rate and it only costs £5 from your savings per year. If you don't save - they don't earn. A perfect arrangement in my book.

HotUKDeals.com Amazing voucher site. I never shop without checking here first. In my grocery shop I never pay a delivery charge thanks to this site.

Moneysavingexpert.com Occassionally has vouchers where HotUKDeals doesn't, but also lets you know about other great discounts. A great back up site.

Go on, have a look - you may even save a little!

No comments:

Do you believe in Chartership?