Google
 

Sunday 30 December 2007

A New Year Approacheth

It's that time of year when we should reassess our lives, what we've achieved and what we want to achieve in the next year. Hmm, my favourite part of the year...

Let's see what have I achieved last year in my thirtieth year:
  • Got engaged (very important!)
  • Became a School Librarian
  • Bought a House with H2B
  • Wrote a book - (needs editing tho)
  • Created a Blog
What I should aim for next year:
  • Get Married!
  • Get said book published
  • Maybe look at other jobs? (Gotta keep your hand in).
  • Maybe get a short story published
  • Do some networking with fellow librarians
  • Read more on librarianship
  • Add to my librarian Portolio (i.e. marketing materials, policies etc)
  • Investigate PhD for 2010? (Could get bored by then)

I think that'll keep me busy for a few months! :-)

No comments:

Do you believe in Chartership?